Our members help make everything at The Broad Stage possible, with their annual donations. Becoming a member supports the performing arts in your community, and enables you to receive a range of exciting benefits, detailed below.
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS & BENEFITS AT THE BROAD STAGE
NEIGHBOR $125 ($115 is tax-deductible)
• Priority seating, based on level of support
• 20% discount on subscriptions and 10% discount on single tickets
• First access to tickets for new performances
• Free ticket exchanges
• Invitation for two to our Annual Season Launch Party.
FRIEND $250 ($240 is tax-deductible)
Neighbor Level benefits, plus
• Take advantage of our Members Concierge Ticketing Service
• Invitation for two to attend a Master Class conducted by guest artists
FAMILY $500 ($440 is tax-deductible)
Friend level benefits, plus
• Receive recognition in our monthly program
• Two free tickets to a special, designated performance
• Invitation for two to attend a private, pre-show discussion, led by The Broad Stage's dramaturg
• One-time reserved parking at a performance (Reserved parking at all events is a benefit at the Arts Lover Level
To learn about additional levels of support, please visit our Presenters Circle, Inner Circle, and Visionaries Circle pages.